The Illinois Supreme Court will announce Tuesday that it will allow media cameras to record proceedings in the state’s circuit courts for the first time, a court spokesman said today.
- Ill. Supreme Court To Allow Cameras In Courts [CBS Chicago]
- Illinois to Allow Cameras in Courts [Fox Chicago]
- Illinois Supreme Court to allow cameras in courtrooms [Crains]
- State High Court to Allow Cameras in Courtrooms [NBC Chicago]
- Illinois to allow courtroom cameras on ‘experimental basis’ [Sun-Times]